We offer courses for the following topics in cooperation with various training centers:
- The destruction-free material inspection – What are the possibilities of the tests and what do you have to look out for?
- Main courses on request (ZFP for Purchasing / ZFP for Welding Supervision / …)
- Ultrasound phased array – and what are the possibilities?
- Visual test (VT) in conjunction with EN ISO 5817 and EN 1090
- Visual test (VT) according to EN ISO 9712 (levels 1 and 2)
- Penetration test (PT) according to EN ISO 9712 (Levels 1 and 2)
- Magnetic powder test (MT) according to EN ISO 9712 (Levels 1 and 2)
- Ultrasonic examination (UT) according to EN ISO 9712 (Levels 1 and 2)
- Transmittance test (RT) according to EN ISO 9712 (Levels 1 and 2)
The Metal Check Group relies on small groups up to max. 12 course participants and lecturers, with many years of experience from almost daily practical assignments. In addition to the location in the region, Burghausen (D) and Braunau am Inn (Ö), a wide selection of specialists in various fields can be used as guest speakers.
You want to train more than 4 employees and save costs? Then ask for our tailor-made in-house courses. In doing so, we also take into account your specific test subjects and set individual emphases in the course of the training (taking into account the minimum and minimum hours according to EN ISO 9712).